Fat Guy that Lifts

Modern day bullshit :
You got be a muscled up aesthetic specimen if you want to prove you like the gym.
I ask why ?
The second alternative is to be boulder of a human capable of lifting a house in one hand and squat the weight of the freaking sun.
SAME Question again WHY ?
I've had people laugh when I tell them I like lifting weight and never miss working out. So what if I don't fall into either of the above two categories ?
I am the Fat guy that lifts and I fucking love it. Yeah it is hard walking into the gym in your hoody while world is dressed in stringers, yes it is hard to look at the all the abs and wonder the fuck am I doing wrong.
The truth is we ain't doing nothing wrong, the idea of physically fit is flawed.
We judge fitness by the percentage of fat around the gut and not the capacity to run a mile under 3 minutes.
Fitness is judged by the hard arse abs and not the capacity to do 100 odd crunches.
Being fat is not synonyms with being unfit, you get one life eat Drink Lift and don't give a fuck.
I've been hitting the gym for 5 bloody years, I don't have abs or veins on my muscles to show for it. I cannot bench 100 kilos, I cannot deadlift 200, I cannot curl more than 20 kilos on the bar, and to be honest I don't give a fuck. Lift because you are trying to improve your own self and not chasing an image.
I'll gobble up a full pizza and then go run 10 bloody kilometers. I'll lift weight for 3 hours and then gulp down 5 liters of beers. Why should life be about giving up one thing ?
Lift because you like to not because you have an image to copy and trust me there are a few things better than lifting because you love to.
Lift the weight you can, wear your hoody with pride, but don't fucking give up because you don't fall into the classic categories.
LEGS JUST LOOKS SKINNY
Be the fat guy that likes to lift.
Chase Fitness
_beerbiker_
( call me unfit one more time I dare ya )

Comments

  1. Helll yahhh beere 🤘
    Btw we know you can deadlift 200 bwitch 😏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HEINEKEN v/s KingFisher Ultra

Thunderbolt Premium Extra Strong BEER

CARLING Premium Strong