Story of a City

This 15 mile a side a bugger has been the centre of attraction of PUNJAB & HARAYANA for about 60 goddamn years. Well, the booze is cheap and god  bless the buggers that made it the centre of " Craft " beer ; North of Delhi.
This post is dedicated to the LIST of places the BEERBIKER is most likely to be found on a weekend.

Mera Pehla Pyarr: THE THE THE Hops and Grains
Ever letter I type is not enough to describe the love and regard I have for the Hop's, back in 2014 this was the first time I ever had CRAFT beer and boy I've been in love with the DRUNKELS and SPECIAL's . I don't care if the Beer tastes like crap to the rest of the Kingfisher drinking idiots in the TRICITY area, for the 1 percent humans who know beer HOP's is EPIC.

The Brew Estate
one of the discussions I've had with my beer gang was about the possibility of perfecting the STOUT, I have to say the buggers at Brew Estate have perfected it. In a 100 mile radius of the TRICITY if it is STOUT it has got to be the Brew Estate Chandigarh

The GREAT BEER:
Some body need to tell these buggers that beer is supposed to be a mellow drink and not the one that make's one shoot their ball's out, THE BOCK deserves all the credit it can get it is one INSANE beer

I do understand the list is incomplete, The Kingdom of Beer deserves a post and there is the OZO, if generic is taken into account Brew Masters also deserver's a mention, but for the time being this is my list of the TOP 3, BEER places in TRI CITY.
Any suggestions are most welcome and burrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa beero

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HEINEKEN v/s KingFisher Ultra

Thunderbolt Premium Extra Strong BEER

CARLING Premium Strong